- Athletic, mobile quarterback who keeps his eyes downfield while buying time with his legs.
- Makes pre-snap reads and naturally works through progressions.
- Has the ability to make accurate throws with good velocity at all levels of the field.
- Lacks experience with only one season as a starter. Must improve decision making.
- Room for improvement with his overall accuracy, particularly over the middle of the field.
- Coaching change and loss of top three receivers may present a challenge in final season at Arkansas.
Wilson is my top quarterback prospect in the 2013 class. His size, athleticism, and arm strength are ideal for a franchise QB in the NFL. Under constant pressure due to poor pass protection by the offensive line in 2011, Wilson showed he has the toughness to stand tall in the pocket and make accurate throws under duress. With turnover at head coach and in the receiving corps, Wilson will have the opportunity to show leadership qualities in his final season at Arkansas. He will need to show better command of the offense before the snap and improve his decision making under pressure, both things that should improve naturally with experience, but Wilson's spot in the Top 10 of next year’s draft is his to secure or surrender, depending on how well he responds to the challenges ahead.